Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Purchase orders, including the terms & conditions of purchase and any referenced supplier quality requirements (located at www.acraaerospace.com), shall be considered accepted upon the seller’s acknowledgement, but not be binding until accepted by the buyer in writing.
Seller hereby warrants that all goods and/or services covered by this contract shall conform to all purchase order requirements, stated or implied. All materials delivered shall be free from defects.
The buyer shall have the right to make changes to this order. The Buyer shall authorize all additional changes in writing. If such changes affect seller’s cost of performance, the parties shall agree upon a reasonable adjustment in compensation. Any changes in supplier’s management, management systems, location, certifications or capabilities shall be reported immediately to the Acra Aerospace Quality Assurance department
The buyer may terminate this order if seller does not meet the agreed delivery schedule, delivers non-conforming product or any kind of breach of contract.
The seller shall not contract for the procurement of any item or service covered by this order without the approval of the buyer. Flow down of all applicable requirements to sub-tier suppliers is required
ITAR /EAR NOTICE
This notification may contain technical data as defined in 22 CFR Parts 120-130 of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) & 15 CFR Parts 730-740 of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). This data is subject to the export control laws of the U.S. government. This technical information is not to be placed in the public domain, exported from the U.S., or given to any foreign person in the U.S., without the prior, specific written authorization of Acra Aerospace, LLC and the U.S. Department of State.
TOOLS, MATERIALS AND DATA – PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The seller shall keep confidential all designs, processes, drawings, specifications, reports, data and other technical and proprietary information furnished or disclosed to the seller by the buyer in connection with this order. Designs, tools or drawings supplied by the buyer for use in the manufacture of goods contracted herein shall not be used in the production, manufacture or design of any goods for any other purchase or for the manufacture or production of quantities larger than those specified. Upon termination of this contract, any designs, tools, drawings and material shall be returned to the buyer unless otherwise specified. Where the buyer furnishes material as part of the purchase order agreement, the material shall remain the property of the buyer and be identified as such. Upon completion of the purchase order agreement, all buyer owned unused or scrap material must be returned.
THE SUPPLIER WILL:
– If directed by Acra Aerospace implement a certified QMS (this will be dependent on Acra Aerospace’s customer requirements);
– Use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process source (e.g., special processes);
– Notify Acra Aerospace of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition;
– Prevent the use of counterfeit parts;
– Notify Acra Aerospace of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain Acra Aerospace’s approval;
– Flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements;
– Provide test specimens for inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing when requested;
– Retain documented information, including retention periods and disposition requirements (reference specific requirement below for timeframe);
– If directed coordinate with Acra Aerospace the approval of products and services, methods, processes, equipment, and the release of products and services;
– Acra Aerospace and their customer, and regulatory authorities have the right of access to applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
ENSURE THAT PERSONS WORKING ON ACRA ORDERS:
– Understand their contribution to product and / or service conformity;
– Understand their contribution to product safety;
– Understand the importance of ethical behavior.
All materials are subject to 100% characteristic evaluation by Acra Aerospace upon receipt of material. All non-conforming material shall be clearly identified and Acra Aerospace notified upon discovery or prior to shipment, as appropriate.
The buyer may terminate this order if seller does not meet the agreed delivery schedule. The seller shall not be liable if the delay is caused by circumstances beyond their control.
All articles shipped under this order shall be packaged to provide for efficient and safe handling during shipping and storage. A copy of the seller’s shipper shall accompany all shipments. The buyer’s purchase order number shall appear on all invoices and supporting documentation.
RECORD RETENTION, PRESERVATION AND DISPOSAL
All records must be preserved to prevent damage. Unless otherwise specified, all records must be maintained for a period of 15 years (i.e. material certifications, quality records, process sheets.) After the retention period all records must be shredded.